TarotHunter’s Silver Bullets:
- Shake things up in a big way. The only path to find enlightenment right now might be destroying the status quo.
- Once the debris has cleared and the destruction has gotten rid of all the useless, pointless traditions to which many cling, then you can begin to manifest something better; something more holistic, healthy and beneficial. In order to make way for the new, the old must be destroyed.
- Sometimes no matter how much you want to manifest your will in this world, things will change. Being too fixated on control will ultimately prove frustrating, futile and a waste of time.
TarotHunter’s Salt Rounds:
- The High Priestess guards the mysteries and questions your worthiness to pass. If you want to be worthy of acquiring those answers you need to screw your head on straight and stop wasting your energies.
- You set out without a plan or clear goals and now this broad with a book us asking you questions you can’t answer. What was the point of this journey?
- You claim you’re on a quest but the answers you need to find await in the High Priestess’ book. Listen to her advice; heed her wisdom; put this knowledge to good use or you’ll never fulfill your quest.
Tarot Hunter’s Salt Rounds:
- It’s time for a fresh, new approach to the situation but you can’t do it alone.
- Take what you’ve learned from your solo experiences and apply them in a new way. Just remember that sometimes diplomacy and intellect are more effect tools that a sharp tongue.
- Forcing your way through this situation may achieve the short term goals you desire but leave you stranded, abandoned and alone in the long term.
Tarot Hunter’s Salt Rounds:
- Have you taken time to look around at what you’ve accomplished and make your decisions and choices based on this history? Or are you simply flying by the seat if your pants?
- It’s time to stop ignoring where you are in your life right now and hoping to postpone big decisions. Take your head out if your ass!
- Are you avoiding making a big decision because you don’t feel you deserve the opportunity? Perhaps you don’t believe you’ve put in the time & effort? This might even be true, but what are you going to do about it? It’s time to decide – either be honest with yourself and decline the offer or take the chance (maybe those that offered it to you see something in you that you don’t ) and change your patterns. Either way, it’s your call.
Blue Rose Tarot
Created by Paula Gibby
Published by Soul Guidance
The Author says: The Fool stands, takes a deep breath and reaches one of the items he has carried for so long. Familiar, safe. He hates the very idea of letting any of them go. He turns toward the golden scale encased in its bubble of crystal. He gazes one more time at this treasure that he has carried for so long. And then he closes his eyes. In response, he feels the soft gossamer wings of the white butterfly settle upon his lids and discovers that he can see things with a clarity and “crystality” of vision he has never before experienced. It is enough…the crystal bubble yields to the pressure of his hand as he places his treasure upon the scale.
He watches the tilting of the scale, balancing his cargo again a counterweight manufactured out of his sense of spirituality, inner purpose and his assessment of the obstacles and ultimate goals that lie ahead. He reaches behind him and clasps his hand around the heavy crystal hilt of the Great Sword of Justice. The sword of discernment and discrimination…the sword which severs the wheat from the chaff. He sees what he wants to keep…and what he wants to let go. Taking careful aim, he raises that great sword high above his head. And brings it flashing down.
So, what does the Fool decide to keep and what does he cut away? What does it matter to you, oh fellow Fool? For such determinations and assessments are different for every Fool. Each of us is a unique being. At this time, it is wise to remember a few lines from the discussion of the High Priestess; namely, that there are many paths to spiritual evolution. As many as are needed.
TarotBroad’s Buzz: This is the blind yet all-seeing eye of justice which looks at us, weighs our lives and uses the gold sword to cut away the dross that we need to release. She is pitiless and compassionate, harsh and loving. She knows that if we don’t impartially review our lives at this point and rid ourselves of what is useless, then we won’t be open to new growth and new opportunities. She also forces us to accept that we have now reached a point in our lives where can handle this type of process and learn from it.
The checkerboard pattern on the floor reminds me that now matter how we like to rationalize things, life is sometimes black and white, right and wrong. This is what Justice forces us to see and confront. As we get older it becomes easier to lose ourselves in shades of gray, justifying what we do and how we behave. We lose the clarity and pristineness of youth, the ability to see life in simplistic terms. Justice helps us regain connection with that simplicity but to do in more mature terms and learn how to apply it in our lives in a way that will help us move forward along our path.